Communicate PLC work with multiple internet service providers to ensure you receive the best connection, price and best business solution for you in your area. From a simple ADSL connection to a fibre optic connection we will provide you with the solution you require.
Customers located on our business parks can benefit from fibre optic broadband with superfast download speeds ranging anywhere from 40Mbps up to a huge 1000Mbps (1Gbps), all at very affordable prices.
We pride ourselves on our connection time at our business parks located across the UK, we can have customers connected to our network the very same day they request it.
Whether you require a shared or dedicated connection, we can provide a fast and reliable connection with exceptional levels of performance.
A wireless network offers you and your staff a more flexible way to work, by allowing devices including computers, phones and other network devices to easily connect to the wireless access point, giving staff the flexibility to move around the office and workplace.
As wireless networks don’t require the same amount of cabling as a physically wired network they are cheaper to deploy and manage, saving your company both time and money.
Wireless networks also allow for increased elasticity within your workforce, additional devices and computers can easily be connected to the wireless network without the need for an engineer to install another network point.
Communicate have a broad working knowledge across the whole spectrum of networking equipment.
Whether you need ground-up network design and installation or a network refresh, Communicate help to keep the core of your IT operations running to its full potential. The result maximum uptime and maximum performance.
- Experience and partnership agreements with multiple vendors, including Cisco, HP Networking (ProCurve), Ubiquiti & MikroTik
- Ground-up network design, network add-ons or network refreshes, including equipment supply and warranties
- Fully comprehensive, standard business hours or 24/7 support contracts available
- Quick and efficient remote help or on-site visits when required
- Proactive, 24/7 monitoring for WAN links, VPN availability, switch activity, router load, firewalls, wireless controllers and many other connectivity issues
- We can provide and maintain a wide variety of network devices including managed firewalls and managed switches
Communicate offer fixed-price, comprehensive, proactive Cisco Support contracts. All of our service agreements are carefully designed and organisation-specific; to meet the needs of each and every client we deal with.
- Full On-going Maintenance and Monitoring
- Remote Support
- Product Specialists
- Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Wireless and VOIP
- Project Work
- Hardware Warranty and Software Updates
We offer a range of network infrastructure design and installation solutions. Serving a vast array of clients in both the private and public sector, we provide solutions to ensure your physical infrastructure meets both the current and future demands of your business, including Cat 5/6 cabling in addition to Fibre Optic cabling.
- Structured cabling, including Cat 5 & 6
- Data centre and office fit out
- Voice and data connectivity
- Complete communications/server room audit service
- Audio-visual cabling and installation
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
A VPN enables a computer that is located outside the corporate network to connect to that network as if it were inside the building, allowing access to internal resources such as file shares, applications, and printers.
Our VPN services are specifically designed to deliver efficient, scalable and reliable methods of connecting together your sites no matter where they are located.
Some business face the dilemma of no fibre optic broadband access, slow DSL broadband (or even dial-up) if their premises are in rural areas or too far away from the closest telephone exchange, resulting in either slow broadband connectivity or no access at all. However thanks to the introduction of satellite broadband, these issues are now a thing of the past.
Using a small dish on the outside of your premises, along with a small modem inside, we can offer you fast, reliable broadband, wherever you’re located. You can use the service just as you would with wired broadband, using a conventional wired network or wirelessly, giving your business access to all the latest internet services and feature rich content they require.
Our Satellite Broadband service offers high-speed Internet access throughout the United Kingdom, including in the ‘Not Spot areas’ not served by land networks, such as ADSL, and with a high level of reliability, quality and access availability.
- Up to 22 Mb download & 6 Mb upload speed
- Unlimited data available
- No phone line needed
For more information, please see our dedicated Satellite Broadband page