Full server planning, installation and maintenance for an individual managed server, or your entire infrastructure in our datacentre environment. Communicate offer state-of-the-art UK data centres with: redundant power, redundant internet feeds, high-level security, cooling, and fire suppression; all in private Communicate racks. Other features include:
- Advanced network infrastructure: your servers are always available for critical services
- Fully managed service: with 24/7 monitoring to track and rectify problems immediately
- Complex hosting: we can design and implement any requirement from just one or two servers to multiple server farms, including load-balanced solutions, geographically disperse server farms, and off-site failover
- Cost savings: by migrating your internal server to a hosted server farm, your business saves on power, support and equipment outlays
- Reliable & Dependable: Every second your website or email servers let you down; you let your clients down. That can mean thousands in lost revenue every year. Our system is designed to make downtime a thing of the past.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time and money and free up valuable resources. Office 365 brings cloud versions of Microsoft’s trusted communications and collaboration software together with its familiar Office Professional Plus desktop suite. Office 365 is designed to help meet IT needs for robust security, 24/7 reliability and user productivity.
Key Office 365 benefits include:
- Anywhere-access to email, documents, contacts and calendars on nearly any device
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other programs users already count on daily
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, guaranteed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy and disaster recovery
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options that provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization
For more information, including a detailed description and comparison of each of the Office 365 packages, please see our dedicated Microsoft Office 365 page.
The Communicate Cloud is file sync and share software that provides a safe, secure and compliant solution on managed servers.
- Access your files from your mobile device, your desktop, or a web browser
- Keep your files, contacts, photos and more synchronized amongst your devices
- Share your data and files with others, publicly or privately
- Other features include: Build in document viewer, file version history and secure backups
With the Communicate Cloud you can share one or more folders on your PC, and sync them with the cloud server. Place files in your local shared directories, and those files are immediately synced to the server, and then to other PC’s via the desktop client. Not near a desktop client? No problem, simply log in with the web client and manage your files there. The compatible Android and iOS mobile apps allow you to browse and download files. On Android, you may also create, download, edit and upload any other files, with the correct software installed.
Whether using a mobile device, a workstation, or a web client, the Communicate Cloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution.
To ensure our customers choose the correct solution to meet their needs, we have developed a set of Cloud Storage packages.
Our Hosted Exchange email plan allows you to deploy full collaboration services to your mobile phones, including full mail, calendar and contact synchronisation using Microsoft's in-built ActiveSync.
Hosted Exchange is the fastest growing sector of cloud computing.
Collaboration, communication and management are at the core of any business. Hosted Exchange allows you to do this securely, efficiently and effectively no matter where you are.
Industry-leading 125GB mailboxes with a low price
We provide our clients with a huge 125GB mailbox capacity
Class-leading features including:
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Generous 125GB mailbox per user
- UK-based servers, UK-based expert support, UK-based business
- Dual UK-based datacentres & triple hosted mailboxes
- Inclusive award-winning Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus protection
- Inclusive Active-Sync for your smartphone and tablets
- Secure access from anywhere using Outlook and Outlook Web Access
- Fast mailbox sync with desktop, web, smartphones and tablets
- Secure TLS/SSL encryption available on all inbound and outbound email traffic
For more information on our Hosted Exchange plans, please see our dedicated Hosted Exchange page.
A Hosted Desktop (often referred to as a Virtual Desktop) is a service that enables you to securely access an entire windows desktop from almost any internet ready PC or mobile device via a simple browser based login, even over 3G/4G connections.
It provides a cloud computing service that delivers a Windows desktop, Microsoft Office, Exchange/Outlook email and other applications as a hosted service, rather than using local infrastructure.
Hosted Desktop replaces the traditional capital expenditure requirements of IT deployments with a simple per user, per month payment model delivering proven cost savings.
The basic infrastructure consists of your data being stored securely in a central location, known as a data centre. You then access your data through a virtual desktop, which is delivered over the Internet on your existing PC or by using a thin client, smartphone or tablet.