Protecting your wireless networks by helping you remove vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
Whilst wireless hacking is less common than remote hacking, as the hacker would need to be within physical reach of the signal, we are seeing an increase in the number of breaches initiated through wireless networks.
Wireless testing covers more than just Wi-Fi testing. Our wireless testing covers technologies including GPRS/GSM/EDGE, LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, RFID and NFC.
Wi-Fi testing is the most common of wireless testing, which is covered in a full penetration test or an IT Health Check, and our network testing includes testing for:
- Rogue access points
- Brute force
- Packet injection weaknesses
- Access key vulnerabilities
- Poor or no encryption algorithms
- Default or hidden router setups
- Guest Wi-Fi weaknesses or misconfiguration
Our wireless testing report consists of three key elements: -
- Management Summary (Executive Summary)
- A non-technical outline of the findings and the number of issues/risks including and pass or fail of the test with a summary of findings with risk versus impact
- The technical details of the vulnerabilities found and the associated remediation