Do you know how effective your organisation’s level of Cyber Security is and is your Cyber Security Strategy as watertight as you may think, should you experience a cyber-attack?
Directors and Chief Executives often receive mixed messages from heads of department, each indicating their own levels of Cyber Security, but do you know whether each individual strategy is working for the business as a whole?
The Communicate Cyber Security Audit is a review of your Cyber Security position with a prioritised approach to reduce risks.
Cyber Security Audit elements include:
- Current Cyber Security Posture Review
- Vulnerability Review
- Policy and Process Review
- Internal Staff Training Review
- Technology Review
- IT Expertise Review
- 3rd Party Support Expertise
- 3rd Party Risks
- Milestone Development
- Report Presentation and Feedback
The outcomes of employing us to carry out a Cyber Security Audit are:
- Cyber Security Maturity Matrix
- Prioritised approach guide
- Clear and concise non-technical Executive Summary
Download our Cyber Security Audit brochure here.