What an event. Last week we shared our time at IP Expo Manchester with seven partners at our stand in the Cyber Security Zone.
The event was jam-packed with delegates eager to hear about what’s new and innovative in the IT, tech and Cyber Security sectors.
With key note speakers including Robert Hannigan - the former Director of GCHQ, Dr Hannah Fry - lecturer at UCL and James Akrigg - Head of Technology for Partners at Microsoft. We certainly learned a lot about what the future may look like for all things digital.
IP Expo 2018 also incorporated Cyber Security Manchester, which offered invaluable security insights for security specialists and IT managers alike.
We were pleased to be part of the Cyber Security Zone. On our stand, our partners gave live demos to visitors for a range of solutions to protect their organisation’s from a whole host of cyber threats.
Our partners, the very best and brightest of the UK's IT, Technology and Cyber Security industry, were: -
- ZoneFox - offering insider threat protection, both on or off your network.
- LogPoint - a SIEM pioneer whose technology is designed to transform big data into an effortless package.
- macmon secure - a leading software developer specialising in Network Access Control (NAC).
- CensorNet - a cloud-based security software provider offering a Unified Security Service platform.
- Kaspersky - whose security portfolio includes endpoint protection and specialised security solutions and services.
- Okta - an independent provider of single sign on identity security.
- Balabit - a leading provider of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
We’d like to thank our partners for working with us at IP Expo Manchester, and Cyber Security Manchester, in making the visitor experience interactive by providing live demonstrations of solutions.
If you visited IP Expo Manchester and didn’t get a chance to chat to us, or you want to learn more about us and our partners, and how we can help protect you from cyber vulnerabilities, please do get in touch.